City of Minneapolis
- City Services Directory - City of Minneapolis departments and services
- Snow Season Parking - City of Minneapolis rules and resources
- Minneapolis 311 - Dial 311 to inquire about city services, report problems, check the status of issues, or get information. 311 is also an online resource that offers more ways to get information and access City services. Phone line hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Quick Links to Services
- Utilities - Water, Sewer, Stormwater, Solid Waste and Recycling – 612-673-1114
- Gas - Contact CenterPoint Energy - 612-372-4727
- Electric - Contact Xcel Energy – 1-800-895-4999
- Phone – Contact Qwest for local phone service
- Minneapolis Police Department – Call 911 for emergencies. Non-emergency crimes or incidents that do not require a police reponse, call 311.
- Cable TV - Contact Comcast Cable – 612-522-2000.
Find info at www.co.hennepin.mn.us
State of Minnesota
Find info at www.state.mn.us