The FNA Board is comprised of 11 individuals who reside, own property or are the sole designated representative of a business, religious institution or school located within the boundaries of the Fulton neighborhood. Additionally:
- Elections are held at the Annual meeting on the 2nd Wednesday of October each year.
- Board members serve two-year (staggered) terms.
- You must be 18 years or older to sit on the Board.
The FNA Board is dedicated to:
- encouraging and supporting community involvement in the Fulton neighborhood
- improving the residential, educational and economic status of the community
- functioning as a non-partisan, non-sectarian community action group keeping residents informed of proposals that effect the neighborhood.
- coordinating and publicizing activities in the community
- facilitating needed programs and projects in the interest of neighborhood betterment
- representing the Fulton neighborhood before city boards, commissions and other governmental entities as needed
If you would like to contact one of the Board Members, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the member. Additionally, direct contact can be made at the monthly FNA meeting on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. at Pershing Park.