The purpose of this program is to provide an incentive for residents to make security enhancements, making Fulton neighborhood more secure and less attractive to criminals. The Fulton Neighborhood Association (FNA) will provide a rebate for the first $100 in expenses for eligible improvements per address per calendar year.
All residential properties in the Fulton neighborhood, owner-occupied or rented, qualify to receive a rebate. Multiple applications may be submitted, but the total of rebates for any address is limited to $100 per address per calendar year. Rebates will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available. FNA requires all participants to provide photo(s) to document all improvements made and reserves the right to verify through inspection that claimed work was done and purchases were installed.
- Exterior security lighting fixtures (flood lights, motion detectors, dusk-to-dawn adapters) including any necessary wiring and electrical work
- Exterior security cameras and video doorbells including any necessary wiring and electrical work
- Deadbolt locks, including electronic “smart” locks, on exterior and garage access doors
- Window or sliding door security locks or restraints
- Rental charges
- Personal installation time or “sweat equity”
- Monthly monitoring or service fees for security camera systems
- Batteries, light bulbs or other consumables
Residents email FNA with original receipts and photo of completed work attached. email documentation to FNA: firstname.lastname@example.org
FNA verifies compliance and issues a rebate check. FNA retains all submitted applications and attachments. If a rebate is denied, a resident may bring an appeal before FNA.
If you need further assistance or are having difficulty with the online application, please contact FNA by email at email@example.com or call 612-922-3106.