Our annual Small Grants program is now open for 2023! Each year the Fulton Neighborhood Association (FNA) awards small grants within the community. The mission of the FNA grant program is to make the Fulton community more interconnected and expansive through effective support of youth programs and community engagement activities. Grants are available for $500-$2,500. Some examples of past grants include:
- Music at the Fulton Farmer’s Market (2022)
- Overdressed Duo concert at Pershing Park (2022)
- To Lake Harriet Upper Campus for a presentation by author Margaret Hagerman author of “Growing Up with Privilege in a Racially Divided America (2019)
- Southwest First Technology Challenge (FTC) for purchase of official FTC robotics competition field (2018)
- Cub Scout Pack 6 to start a new Scout Pack and help cover cost of program materials (2017)
Learn more about the program guidelines here.
Apply by April 20th through this Google Form.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Comments are closed.