All-ages event includes guided hikes, art activity, biking and more! Enjoy a fun fall outing – and while you’re at it, help develop the Minnehaha Parkway Regional Trail Master Plan. This Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) plan will set a vision and priorities for future park improvements and management along the trail for the next 20 to 30 years.
- Participate in a guided nature hike
- Make an artwork using materials from nature
- Bike along the trails (some bikes available to borrow)
- Hang out in the sun (or shade)
- Offer your thoughts and opinions on the future of parkland along Minnehaha Creek, as well as other current MPRB planning projects in the area
- Enjoy light refreshments