The wait is almost over…the annual Fulton Fall Festival will be here on Sat., Sept. 13!
Join us down at Pershing Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lots of family friendly activities, good food, great music, the Silent Auction, the Marketplace and lots of other fun things to do.
On the Stage:
11 a.m. The Wrong Omar
1 p.m. Folk and Thieves
We have lots of fabulous items up for bid at the Silent Auction including:
- 8 VIP passes (2 sets of 4) to the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Mathnasium: The Math Learning Center Gift Basket (Value $500)
- Beautiful Artisan Gifts from The Linden Tree
- Two gift cards toward the cost of sewing classes, 1 for adult, 1 for kids/teens
- Mug designed by Lori Ann Yang of Mammaste ($14)
- Sewing Basket including the newest Joel Dewberry fabric print ($29.75)
- Full Apron featuring Amy Butler pattern and “Treasure Box, Ocean & Sparkle, Midnight” fabric ($48)
- Kate Spade (value $328) and Doone & Bouke (value$198) handbags
- Southwest Community Education Summer Programs Gift Certificates
- Room no. 3, Lovely Products and Gift Certificate
- Party with friends at COS Bar
- Fine wines and local beers
- Gift Certificates to all our favorite restaurants
- Basket of the best products from LUSH
- Home Grown Foods Delivery Service: 1 week trial of Home Grown dinner kits delivery 4 dinners for 4
Click here to see the whole schedule of events and activities.
See you on the 13th!