The Minneapolis Police Department is hiring Police Cadets
Online application period June 9th – June 27th, 2014
The Minneapolis Police Department is seeking:
· College graduates from ANY accredited institution possessing ANY two or four year degree
· Military personnel possessing ANY two or four year degree from ANY accredited institution seeking a law enforcement degree
· Professionals possessing ANY two or four year degree from ANY accredited institution seeking a career change
As a Police Cadet you will attend the MPD Academy with starting pay of $19.24 per hour plus benefits. Upon earning a Peace Officers license, you will be promoted to the rank of Recruit Officer earning $26.20 per hour.
The Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) has prepared a detailed information session describing the Police Cadet program and the application process. You are highly encouraged to attend one of the following information sessions, located at 4119 Dupont Ave N Minneapolis, MN, 55412.
· Tuesday, June 10th 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
· Tuesday, June 24th 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
See job announcement for more details. To review a complete job announcement visit http://www.minneapolismn.gov/jobs between Monday, June 9 and Friday, June 27, 2014.
Contact: Sgt. Dave Burbank at 612-673-5583 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information or questions.
You are not eligible for the Police Cadet Position if you are current or prior law enforcement from any state or P.OS.T Licensed in the State of Minnesota.