Fulton Neighborhood Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to improving life in Fulton neighborhood. We work to engage residents in numerous ways (events, communications, city issues, equity issues, service projects, school/park support, etc.) which directly impacts the quality of life for residents, visitors and surrounding neighborhoods. Here are some of the ways we build community in Fulton:
- We work to keep residents informed through quarterly newsletters mailed to each home as well as enews and social media throughout the year.
- We host events such as summer ice cream socials, story strolls, neighborhood happy hours, the annual Fulton Fall Festival and more.
- We serve as a bridge between the city and residents about road construction, new developments, and other issues.
- We are always working to enhance Fulton. We’ve added the awnings above the Pershing Park pool, striped one of the tennis courts at Pershing for pickle ball, and created a Free Little Food Pantry near the free little library at Pershing Park.
- We offer home security rebates for people looking to add or upgrade a security system, helping to make us all safe.
- Our small grants program has funded community concerts, supported the Fulton Farmer’s Market, brought speakers to the neighborhood, free Yoga in the park, facilitated YWCA conversations, supported robotics, and more!
All of this cannot be done without the help of gifts from our neighbors. Please consider making Fulton Neighborhood Association a part of your give to the Max Day giving. Together we can keep making Fulton better place we can all enjoy.