It’s that time of year again! Join us for the annual Fulton Fall Festival on 9/10, 11:00-3:00, located at Pershing Park. Join us for a day of fun.
- Food from Hana Bistro and La Tortilla food trucks, plus ice cream
- Activity Schedule:
- 10:30 Bike Dec9rating
- 10:45 Bike Parade with SWHS Marching Band – kick off to festival
- 11:00 SW HS Jazz Band
- 12:00 The Team Players (LHCS teacher band)
- 1:00 Tess and The Anchormen
- 2:00 Moxie
- 2:30 Silent Auction Closes
- Class from Basecamp Fitness time TBA
- All day: face painting, bingo, Free Book Buggy, bubbles, giant lawn games, SW robotics, and a marketplace
Fulton Fall Festival is a fundraiser for the Fulton Neigborhood Association. It raises money that goes towards activities such as: ice cream social and neighborhood happy hours, sun shades at the pool, painted pickleball lines at Pershing Park, annual small grants program, small business grants program (2021-2022), supporting Little Free Libraries, and more!
Link to silent auction – sign up and view items here!
Comments are closed.