Fulton Neighborhood Association is partnering with our board member (and baker), Carol, to raise money and show support for victims of the Israel-Hamas war. All donations go to the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Carol’s instagram post
- If you want the challah to be yours, drop your bid in the comments
- All proceeds will be donated to the International Committee of the Red Cross. This neutral organization has had a presence supporting this region for decades
- Bidding will be open until Friday, October 27
- The highest bidder/donor will receive a freshly baked challah three Fridays in November: the 3rd, the 10th, and the 17th.
You must be located in the Twin Cities or surrounding area. If you have any questions feel free to message Carol or us at info@FultonNeighborhood.org